AR(R)ES-S-(T)ED

 












I keep a scent of you inside me

The feeble image of your fingers in my palm

A helpless look, silent

The mind is freed from its reins for a moment

 A painful smile

 Between us there's nothing else left

 *

Your face is reflected in the window glass

Your indecisive looks

You choose food from the menu

Now the streets are all yours

And all “the yous” in my mind

Lined up one after another

Being without you through the showcase glass

*

We mostly talk about smells 

Without drinking wine 

At nine in the morning 

Then from unhappy people, from those who “can't” 

from impossibilities

You're getting my mind into dead ends

Your tea, burning under the sun

For a long time, you are stirring

Whirling around in a whirlpool

You become “that” word

I'm trying to get a scent of you for myself

Bullet holes in the casing of my existence

Your rebellious scent is flying

It's not up to me

With a deep sigh I return to my reality 

By bleeding 

Without you, everyone here knows me differently

 

*

Evening is coming

I'm rolling down a big hill with my feet

I turn my back to you and walk once more

No part of the city that sees you is the same anymore 

The city is changing, and I'm always walking

In my palm, your dust left for me 

I hide it from the ones unhappy